1. Holder of the treatment
2. Purposes of the processing
3. Provision of personal data
4. Which data is processed
5. Methods of data processing
6. To whom data can be communicated?
7. What are the rights of interested parties?
8. Right of revocation and opposition
1. Holder of the treatment
1. Personal data controller is Francesco Pilolli, with registered office in Torino via Brunetta 8, P.. 11497250016, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purposes of the processing
1. By accessing and browsing this site, as well as using the services that are offered to the users through the site, can be collated and processed the information about users such as identified or identifiable individuals. If they are so purchases of personal data, the same, in compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, will be used solely for the following purposes:
in) purposes strictly connected and instrumental to allow access and enjoyment of the site, of its functions and the services requested;
b) to comply with legal obligations possibly required by law and European legislation;
C) for operational and managerial needs inside the Holder and covered by the services offered through the website;
d) completely anonymous and aggregated, for purposes of statistical order;
2. Provision of personal data
1. The provision of personal data is required for the purposes of art. 2, paragraph 1, as the legal basis of the processing is the execution of the services requested by the user, the use of the site and any additional service requested expressly. A refusal opposed to its treatment can prevent the execution of the requested services; You can visit the website without providing any personal, Although certain features may not be available and certain services not provided.
2. In particular, the consequences of an eventual refusal to provide personal information will always be made explicit and specifically relating to each service: sample purposes, a refusal to its processing may prevent the use of the site and its features (in the case of cookies). Therefore, the user will be informed in the manner provided for each case, but in any case, you'll see the website even denying consent to the processing of personal data, If it is required; in such a case, certain features or characteristics of the site might be disabled.
3. Which data is processed?
Depending on the service provided, personal data may be processed by different types, as specified in this article.
3.1 Browsing data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in the course of normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the navigation of websites. This information is not collected to be associated with identified; However, by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, identify users. Among them includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URL addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters regarding the operating system and the platform used by the user.
The above data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on site usage and to check its correct functioning; they are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except in this case, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days. With respect to cookies, Please refer to par. 3.3 that follows.
What are they? Cookies are pieces of information stored by your browser when you visit a website with any suitable device (as a pc, a tablet or a smartphone). Each cookie contains various data (eg., the name of the server from which it came, a numeric identifier, etc.), can remain in the system for the duration of a session (until the browser is closed) or for extended periods and may contain a unique identification code.
What are? Cookies are used for different purposes depending on their type: Some are strictly necessary for the correct operation of a web site (technical cookies), while others optimize performance to deliver a better experience to you or allow you to capture site usage statistics, how analytics cookies or to display personalized advertising, as profiling cookies.
How to disable them? You can disable cookies either through your browser settings (par. 3.2.4. "How to disable cookies?”) both via the mechanisms provided by some third parties (par. 3.2.3 Cookies used on the site ").
3.2.2 General types of cookies used on the site
Analytics cookies (first part): are used for aggregate analysis site visits.
Analytics cookies (third part): are used for aggregate analysis site visits, by use of a third-party service.
Profiling cookie (third part): are used to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of browsing the net, by use of a third-party service, including the advertising dealer for most of them. The names of third parties and links to other related information are available to the next paragraph. In any case, These cookies, and information gained through them, are not matched to the user account registered to access Tom's Hardware-specific features (eg., to access the forum).
3.2.3 Cookies used on the site
First-party cookies: Cookies are used for the following purposes: store the user's preference regarding cookies, an indication of the ability to scroll through touching the screen on mobile devices, authentication in session (for the only private area staff)
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html (per la disabilitazione – opt-out): https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout), http://www.google.com/ads/preferences (per disattivare gli annunci Google – Doubleclick basati sugli interessi sul Web);
DoubleClick: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/ e https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=it;
Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang = en;
Google +: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/;
3.2.4 How to disable cookies?
Control via browser: Commonly used browsers (eg., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this setting can be changed by the user at any time. This applies to both pc and mobile devices like tablets and Smartphones: a function is generally and widely supported.
Therefore, Cookies can easily be turned off or disabled by accessing your browser's options or preferences used and generally can be blocked even the only third-party cookies; generally speaking, These options apply only to that browser and on that device, unless they are active options to unify preferences across different devices. Specific instructions can be found in the options page or help (help) the browser itself. Disabling cookies, However, can affect the full and/or correct operation of several sites, including this site.
Normally, today's browsers used:
offer "Do not track" option, that is supported by some web sites (but not by all). In this way, Some web sites may not collect more certain navigation data;
offer the option of browsing or incognito: in this way will not be collected data in the browser and will not be saved browsing history, but the navigation data will be acquired by the operator of the website you visit;
enable you to delete cookies stored in whole or in part, but the new visitor to a website are usually installed where such possibility is not locked.
You indicate links to supporting browsers (with instructions on how to disable cookies on such browsers):
Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare e disattivare i cookie);
Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
Safari (IOS)( https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265 );
Chrome (Desktop: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it; Android and iOS https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=it).
Third party cookies: third-party cookies can be disabled with the mode described above is referring to each third party (by following the links referred to in the preceding paragraph).
Online tools: It should be noted that since http site://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/you can not only learn more about cookies, but also the installation of several cookies on your browser/device and, where supported, also to disable them.
4. Methods of data processing
1. Personal data are processed lawfully and fairly and used only for the purposes indicated in art. 2. The data will be processed using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality of personal data and with automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss and mitigate the risks of illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access and personal data will be stored for the time prescribed by law and, in any case, for the time necessary to follow up the activities for which they have been collected (For example,, encounter the request sent via the contact form on the site) and/or until the lifting of the consent given for the purposes of art. 2, paragraph 1, Lett. and) and f).
5. To whom is it disclosed the data collected?
1. The processing operations connected to the web services of this site are only handled by technical staff specifically in charge of processing, internal and/or external to the same. The acquired data via web, or otherwise arising from web services, may be communicated to partners and instruments to which the proprietor uses to provide the services requested by users in compliance with the purposes indicated in art. 2. To this end,, individuals who have access to personal information is specifically authorized to treat and holder, If due to, appointed as data processors, under articles. 28 and 29 of GDPR.
2. The data collected for the purposes set out above may also be disclosed to companies related to the owner and to persons authorized for this purpose by law and European law.
6. What are the rights of interested parties?
1. The applicant is a natural person, identified or identifiable, where personal data are processed and, then, the user who accesses the site and requiring the provision of services by FrancescoPilolli.
2. Each person is entitled to have access at all times to the data concerning him processed by the holder (right of access) in order to verify the correctness and lawfulness of processing. The interested party may exercise all the rights recognized by the law, national and European level, on the protection of personal data (from d.lgs. 196/2003 and the Reg. EU n. 2016/679 and subsequent amendments and additions): in particular, may require at any time the correction and updating data incorrect or inaccurate, the restriction of the processing and cancellation of the same (right to be forgotten), and submit a complaint to the data protection Authority.
3. With respect to personal data processed by automated means, the interested party may also receive structured format and in common use data relating to him and pass it on, possibly, to another owner of the treatment (right to data portability).
7. Right of revocation and opposition
1. Each applicant is also recognised the right to revoke at any time the consent given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing performed by the holder before the revocation.
2. The person concerned is also recognized the opportunity to object to the processing of data concerning him if it were made for direct marketing purposes by the holder; in this case, your data will no longer be processed for such purposes, Depending on the specific consent previously released, by the Owners or any third parties (right of opposition).