Dr Pilolli receives privately from
Most read articles
- How to send a cd TC / RMN over the internet
- Cocaine damage to his nose and face
- Diet and recommendations after tonsillectomy
- The precancerous and malignant tumors of the vocal cords
- Carcinoma of the nasal vestibule
- Acute tonsillitis
- The minor salivary gland retention cyst (mucocele)
- COVID intensive care admissions are on the rise, 6-8 times slower than the first wave.
- COVID, New: Those infected are hospitalized?
- New cases diagnosed are all asymptomatic? What are the real numbers?
- Distance and hygiene standards work and not just for COVID!
- ISTAT serum survey: some considerations about the lethality of SARS-COV2
- COVID19: when you are contagious?
- The second wave will arrive in the autumn? We can avoid it?
- SARSCoV2 and viral load, let's make it clear.
- Clinical course of COVID-19 patients: share of asymptomatic patients, mild shapes, severe, incubation time, duration of the contagious phase.
- COVID-19 what is the true lethality of the virus?
Association of Head and Neck Niguarda
Scientific Association for
training, of care and solidarity